Most adult patients visit the practice for one of the following reasons:
- Sudden pain brought on by recent physical trauma, awkward movement or occasionally for 'no apparent reason'.
- Ongoing chronic pain caused or aggravated by repetitive movements or spending long hours (sometimes a few minutes) in one position such as sitting at a computer, driving or standing.
- Ongoing chronic pain caused by accidents or operations in the past. Often these are thought of as unrelated to the presenting symptoms.
- Simple movements such as walking or running don't feel right although there is little or no pain.
- Stress related musculo-skeletal pain and tension.
Conditions we treat at the practice:
- Neck and Back pain
- Trapped Nerves
- Peripheral joint and muscle pain - shoulder/elbow/hand/hip/knee/foot
- Posture related problems
- Sports injuries
- Pain in pregnancy
- Pain related to arthritic changes
If when assessed we feel that we are unable to help referral to GP or specialist will be advised.